MAROOCHYDORE Business Career Preparation Program >>
No cost to participants for training. This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative.*
This course will give you the skills and confidence to go for your career goals in 2022!
Covering business administration, customer service and workplace communication skills, this course can take you in many directions.
QUALIFICATIONS EARNT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE:
- FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
SKILLS LEARNT THROUGH THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Develop an increased understanding of business and call center operations
- Identify priorities according to organisational objectives
- Contribute to planning processes
- Support and improve work practices and team effectiveness
- Understand customer relationships and deliver customer service
- Business technology and information handling
- Workplace practices and expectations
- Employment readiness and application assistance
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Learn skills to start your own business
- Immediate assistance with resumes and interview skills to enable you to apply for jobs immediately
- Two-thirds of program graduates are employed within 4 weeks of course completion.
NEED MORE REASONS TO START?
- Family friendly training
- Experienced trainers
- Flexible training schedule
- Full support for your training and job search journey
- Courses are delivered in accordance with current social distancing guidelines. Students not currently subject to vaccine requirements.
The program is being run by Five Bridges in partnership with Look Now Training RTO#31827.
*Eligibility criteria applies.