Community Foundation Skills
BUILD YOUR EMPLOYMENT FOUNDATIONS WITH THIS CAREER PREPARATION PROGRAM.
In this unique career preparation program, Five Bridges, in partnership with Look Now Training, will provide you with the skills you need to get a job or apprenticeship with local businesses.
No cost to participants for training. This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative.
WHAT YOU GET
- Training delivered by experienced and dedicated industry professionals
- Personalised skills plan
- Full employment readiness program
- Opportunity to meet new people and create new networks
- Meet employers
- Personal finance goals and planning
QUALIFICATIONS EARNT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE:
- FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways
- Personal Finance program
- May be eligible for White Card or Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
SKILLS LEARNT THROUGH THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Communications skills
- Resume workshop and re-write
- Using computers
- Internet for Job Search
- Working together
- Increasing literacy and Numeracy skills
- Workplace practices and expectations
- Personalised Development Plan
- Personal Finance Basics
- Financial Planning and Goal setting
- Household Budgeting
A NEW CAREER IS ACHIEVABLE
Leave the worry in the past. We believe in practically preparing you so you can leave this program and get into it!
You leave with know how and confidence! You will know how the employment process works and have the confidence to get started on a new future.
The program is being run by Five Bridges in partnership with Look Now Training RTO#31827.
*Eligibility criteria applies.