Business Career Preparation Program >>
This course is your launchpad and will give you the skills and confidence to go for your career goals in 2021!
COURSE LOCATION: Rockhampton
Covering workplace and communication skills as well as business administration and customer service skills this course can take you in many directions.
No cost to participants for training.*
Skills learnt through this course include:
- Develop an increased understanding of business operations
- Identify priorities according to organisational objectives
- Contribute to planning processes
- Support and improve work practices and team effectiveness
- Understand customer relationships and deliver customer service
- Business technology and information handling
- Workplace practices and expectations
- Employment readiness and application assistance
This is an opportunity to earn the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification and also complete beneficial units from the FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways qualification.
Why choose us?
- Learn skills to start your own business
- Immediate assistance with resumes and interview skills to enable you to apply for jobs immediately
- Two-thirds of program graduates are employed within 4 weeks of course completion.
Need more reasons to start?
- Family friendly training
- Experienced trainers
- Flexible training schedule
- Full support for your training and job search journey
To apply today or for more information, call (07) 5334 9921 or email [email protected]
- No cost to participants for training.
- *Eligiblity criteria applies.
- Indigenous and Non-Indigenous places available.
The program is being run by Five Bridges in partnership with Look Now Training RTO#31827.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative.